- RSS Channel Showcase 6281981
- RSS Channel Showcase 4013399
- RSS Channel Showcase 3200104
- RSS Channel Showcase 9354118
- 08/14/14--04:34: The Real Sins Of Edward Snowden
- 06/23/16--04:43: Democrats: We Shall Overcome The Constitution
- 01/09/17--04:45: If TSA Can’t Keep Us Safe, Why Are We Letting Them Harass Us?
- 04/20/17--06:54: Did The FBI Use Garbage Opposition Research To Spy On An American?
Wired’s sprawling piece on Edward Snowden is revelatory. It also a reminder that it is completely reasonable to hold conflicting views about his actions.
Nothing ignites the passions of Democrats these days quite like the prospect of gutting the Constitution.
If TSA searches often violate the Fourth Amendment without yielding security benefits to the country, they need to make changes to their safety procedures.
The FBI spied on a Trump associate. Do they have evidence that Trump colluded with Russians, or was this a rampant abuse of power?
While the ECPA Modernization Act is by no means a cure-all for the erosion of privacy rights in America, it certainly would move the nation in the right direction.